September 14, 2012

Please stop, Guys!

Dear Roket Kertas :')

I couldn't understand why some people did not understand what I have say?
Hmmm, why you guys don't want stop disturbing me? It around many year ago. It is the past. So enough please! It should be done about us. Contact me every week. Message and call. Don't you think it is a stupid thing that you're doing right now? Keep and save your credit laa. Ayoooo -..- Even I'm not replying back. Begging me back to you. What the -..-"? It is clearly I give the hint. I don't want you. So? Macam tak ada perempuan lain yang korang boleh cari dalam dunia ni. Macam mati je kalau korang tak ada 'Awek' kan. The problem is you not bring me to the right way, the way to Allah SWT. Look at yourself first. Am I not choose a perfect guy but I want someone who can bring me back to Allah. Not to opposite way. Sometimes I think want to change my phone number but it is the only number that people know. Tak kan lah the only reason aku nak tukar sebab korang. For your information, I have change a lot from the old. Change towards good from a bad person. Guys, are you really desprate? Eeeeuuww!  Don't you shy of it? Where is your pride? Don't you sick of it? 
Woman sometime sick of it. So for those 'Guys' who be or have been or want to be like this, please stop to be a like. Be a positive and stay calm. Woman hate a desprate guy. Hate guy who still disturb them when she say she hate it. When woman say they don't like it. It become forever if a guy don't want to change. *Dissappointed!
YOU DON'T BUT I AM SICK OF IT! I HAVE MY OWN LIFE NOW. PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, GUYS -..- 
 #kalau lah korang baca ni.