February 28, 2012

ORBIT ANGKASA

THANK TO ALLAH SWT,
You give me chance to see the star, moon, sun and sky. On 25th february 2012, I'm went to a trip like practical at Kuala Terengganu. Actually, it is Astronomy subject. The objective we are here to go at Balai Cerap Unisza, Terengganu. So with the good weather, we can see clearly from telescope The moon, Jupiter, Mars and Venus also the Northen Star and Polaris. It is an awesome and the best moment that I have. It beautiful and wonderful. My first experience luckily can see something that owner is Allah SWT. That we know, we never get to go there because it is so much far from earth but Alhamdulillah I only can see, it enough. Not everyone can see like me, hehe :)

"FLY ME TO THE MOON. LET ME SING AMONG THOSE STARS. LET ME SEE WHAT SPRING IS LIKE ON JUPITER AND MARS........."